Why should buy Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P OBD2 Scanner Vehicle Auto Diagnostic System
Autel Maxisys Pro ms908p scanner is a revolutionary smart solution for Specialized Automotive Diagnosing and ECU programming. It provides a fantastic diagnosis performance and offers amazing features with an ease of use. It covers all possible OE-Level diagnostics making it the best diagnostic solution for all peerless smart technology vehicle repairs.
The Maxisys Pro runs on Android Operating System. It enables the user to perform multitasking and managing multiple applications at the same time. It helps you to keep an eye on impacts on other parts, while fixing a particular part of the engine.
June 6, 2017Check it on Amazon NOW!
What Excites Me More About Autel Maxisys PRO Diagnostic
- With Cortex-A9 processors Samsung Exynos quad-core 1.4 GHz tool offers 150% faster speed than it is in other competitive products on the market.
- Scanning equipment is compatible with any OBD-II device or device CAN activate. Although the company claims it to be compatible with 40 different vehicles but we found in the reviews that it supports all types of car to America, Europe and Asia are produced after 1996.
- A multi language pack can be installed that allows you to translate the scanned data in your local language. By default, it is set in English.
- Connect wirelessly to the Internet and a printer to get the backup. You can use it’s Wi-Fi or Bluetooth data sharing the diagnosis.
- The device runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream is designed to support multitasking and fast launch speed.
- You will not miss any angle. The scanned data is presented in a separate Directory to deeper analysis.
- provide many functions such as recording the data frames, set alarm, direct data displays all the touches.
- recording and play back the data to determine the complex with the sensors and the accompanying elements.
- The Maxisys Pro has design unique difficulties with rubber protection and robust plastic housing.
- Allows for cloud-based data management to save records and notes. You can use any cloud hosting service free of charge as the scanned data files are very small in size.
The disadvantages of AUTEL Maxisys PRO MS908P Scan Engine tools
- By design with such high standards don’t match the money bags. It’s a high-priced product.
- Product often used for the store to the car and auto repair professional. Not appropriate for individual users because of the high price.
How Sleek is Maxisys Pro Full Auto Diagnostic System?
Smart Display: Maxisys MS908P Pro comes with a 9.7-inch giant figures LED-backlit IPS capacitive screen with 1024 x 768 pixel resolution. Therefore, it provides Super clear screen content, for users, with the ball wide screen. This screen also supports multi-touch. You can use up to 5 touches simultaneously.
You can also activate a virtual on screen keyboard with this device. It saves space and provides a wider display area.
Auto Focus Camera: the product comes with built in camera of 5 mega-pixel behind with flash light.The camera offers high image quality because it has the ability to autofocus.
The ability to recharge the batteries: this device contains a rechargeable battery mAH 3.7 V-11000.This ensures the device can operate up to 8 hours continuously. It only takes a few hours to charge the battery which means an 8 hours of operation.
Performance: the device runs on Android OS 4.0 Ice-cream with multitasking feature. This device has a quad-core processor 1.4 GHz ultra strong Cortex-A9 Samsung Exynos offers unparalleled speed performance. The system boot-up equipment in 20 seconds which is about faster than any other product like 5 times.
Big Storage Capacity: diagnostic tools have 2 GB DDR-3 RAM dump large numbers of temporary files and regular support live streaming. Dedicated RAM to avoid the problem of hanging device and ensure smooth operation. The 32 GB Internal Sata Hard Drives store all the detailed history of your customers. 32 GB is enough storage space for housing, large and medium repairs.
Technology: this device is equipped with the latest AutoVIN technology with advanced Auto-Scan function to determine the vehicle CAN-Enabled, in a collision. It displays the data in the form of text and graphs to analyze the results. This device can be viewed as the smartest system because it scans all ECU diagnosis on the car. In short, it is not just a body scanner.
Fast transfer of data: The software package comes with both the dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) 802.11 n Wi-Fi technology and long-range class 1 Blue-tooth connection which provides it to the user with a fast speed vehicle communications interface (VCI). You don’t need to wait. Just plug it into the table of OBD-II device drivers and it will be diagnosed with in few seconds.
OE-Level insurance: this device includes the most extensive Level OE-Diagnostics. It will save you the trouble of contacting the car dealer for any engine failure has not been determined. OE-Level library contains all of the possible error codes.
Reliable ECU Coding: the device comes with an encryption function to track the vehicle control module i.e. ECU with some additional parameters. There is a provision for reliable encryption and secure performance environment.
Future proof: The AUTEL company regularly release new versions of the software and code library that makes it compatible for the new vehicles to be launched. If any of the “Don’t know” or “new found” error is reported, the custom software updates are made available to users within 48 hours.It’s like, every client is treated like a corporate elite.
Lightweight and compact size: the total weight of the equipment is 28.9 Pounds. That makes it easy to make Add-ons. The products have been designed to make handy application but it does not mean that it will fit in your pocket. In particular, product size is calculated as 9 inches in length and width 7.6 inch 18 inch height.
Additional features: professional scanner tool has many other great features such as the USB 2.0 connection, microphone, dual speakers, 3.5 mm jack band 4 sound, accelerometer and ambient light sensors, connect the RJ45 Ethernet, 3 g/4 g compatible, WDMCA module and much more. In addition, it supports multiple languages including English, French, Spanish, German, Russian and Portuguese. Anything else you are looking for?
Remote technical support: “AUTEL” known with the after sales service. If you encounter any problems with the device, just give them a call and a technician will be there to support you. The technician can access your remote devices. that lead to a faster resolution and satisfaction high. This custom support is good. If the device has an error that is not resolved, a custom software upgrade or replacement is provided as long as the warranty is not valid.